The INTERCON-ENERGY Goup is a service providing company in the fast growing market of renewable energies, especially in the area of wind energy.
- INTERCON-ENERGY OY registered in Helsinki, Finland
- INTERCON-ENERGY OÜ registered in Tallinn, Estonia,
are developing wind projects in Estonia and Finland.
The basis of all activities is a lean and cost-efficient organisation as well as close co-operation with specialists and suppliers in questions of planning and realisation.
Together with our partner companies all aspects of the projects, from first analysis to operation, can be covered:
- Land acquisition
- Analysis of the site and economical calculations
- Carrying out the permissions
- Negotiations and conclusions regarding the grid connection
- Negotiations and conclusions for financing the wind farm
- Turn-key erection of the wind farm
- Foundation and management of wind farm operation companies and search for investors
According to our philosophy of a trustful partnership we will stay in the operating company as a minority partner during the operation time of the wind farm.